Thorley Stephenson have kindly donated two tickets to see The Cure at Bellahouston Park, Glasgow on 16 August 2019 to help raise funds for less advantaged students in Scotland. The value of the tickets is around £140.00.
We're giving fans the opportunity to take part in a silent auction to win the tickets, that also include travel on the Happy Bus. All proceeds from this auction will go directly towards our work supporting less advantaged students through their legal degree.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning email DarrenKerr@Lawscot.org.uk stating your bid in GBP, you should also include your name and a contact telephone number. The highest bidder will win the top.
Auction ends Thursday 1 August at 5pm.
- All bids should be sent to DarrenKerr@lawscot.org.uk before 5pm on Thursday 1 August 2019.
- The winner will receive two tickets to see The Cure including travel on the Happy Bus.
- The winner will be notified by email and will receive the tickets within ten days of payment being received.
- Any personal information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party and will not be used for other purposes.
- The winning person’s name may be used for publicity purposes relating to this competition.
- If there is a dispute about the operation of the competition, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
- The Lawscot Foundation reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize.
Some of the young people we help have faced unimaginable challenges at such a young age – being in care; being a carer for their parents or siblings; being made homeless; poverty. Yet they have worked hard and got into university as a result of their own hard work and dedication.