Are you interested in joining the Lawscot Foundation in our mission to tackle social mobility within the legal profession? Why not volunteer as a member of our fundraising committee and help us raise vital funds to continue our work.
We are currently recruiting new members of our fundraising committee. Its purpose is to raise funds for the Lawscot Foundation to ensure that we can continue to support those who need it the most. Each year, the committee is tasked with raising a set amount for the Foundation.
There are two roles within the committee and we are currently recruiting for a number of positions for both of these roles.
- Fundraiser / event planner – the holder of this role will be required to attend committee meetings regularly and take responsibility for planning and delivering fundraising events / campaigns, working individually or occasionally within a small group.
- Bid researcher / writer – the holder of this role will be required to attend committee meetings regularly and take responsibility for researching and assisting with applying for suitable grants and trusts to support the Foundation’s fundraising aims (with support from Law Society staff).
Both of these roles require a dedicated time commitment from committee members (of around one meeting per month and a number of hours during each month for planning or running an event / submitting a funding proposal, though the time required will vary). We encourage applicants to consider this before applying for a role.
We would be keen to receive applications from those who have;
- Fundraising experience
- Event management experience
- Business development experience
- Sponsorship or bid writing experience
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 30 April 2021.
If you have any questions about either role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org